Thursday, October 12, 2017

Discovering You! By: Erykah BADU *2017*BADUIZM

    By: Sonya L. Walls

       Discovering the you that everybody wants to meet can clearly be a challenge. But why is this a challenge for you? In today's society, being yourself can cause mental brain fog  in some areas of the world. Why is this? According to psychology and theories, a person develops and is heavily influenced by their surroundings all of their lives. Can there be a statistic that proves this wrong?
In many instances, we have heard the cliche, "You are product of your environment. But what changes can take place that will help develop the" Unique You." How can you make your own decisions in your life without the drama or headaches others around you can bring? Challenging yourself with organization brings about an mental oasis that pushes you in the right direction.
Self affirmations seem to help when one is challenged with thoughts of negativity.
Examples of these are:
1. I appreciate life.
2. I am destined to reach my goal and develop stability.
3. Freedom with writing will place organization in my pathway.
4. I can achieve my dreams of homeownership.
5. Saving money will create a back up plan for me.
6. My friends value my conversation.
7. My opinion is valuable.
8. Humbleness is the key to perseverance.
9. I'm choosing leadership.
10. I am capable of having a great future.
11. My future is great.
12. I will have a family.
13. My children will be well-rounded.
14. I choose my environment, which is overflowing with potential.

Choosing affirmations that bring abundance develops the unique you that has been waiting on YOU!

What does it take to bring one's thoughts into abundance? Smiling and these affirmations above. Smiling is essential for setting up your life for healing. Please don't forget to laugh. Always think about the negative you expect and change it. Try to think about a certain subject differently; positive thinking. Watch for the change!

Have you done something nice to yourself lately? Choose to love yourself first. Your family and friends will see the difference! This is all a part of taking care of you!

First, we must think of what got us to that negative state in the first place. Was it our own fault or were our family or friends influences? Most of the time, people turn to an alternative lifestyle involving sex, drugs,  and manipulation!
Everyday, expect your obstacles to leave!
by: Sonya Walls aka Erykah BADU http://www.amazon.com/dp/B075rvymtb
Donations for the Helpess: paypal.me/candyappleedge *Donations help to feed the homeless and less fortunate

No comments:

Post a Comment